Hi, I’m Becky. I started this blog in 2020. It felt like the right time to knock something off of my bucket list and I’d always wanted to try my hand at blogging. The stay-at-home orders that were a result of the pandemic afforded me the free time to build my site. As a kid, my report cards always said I talked too much during class and I’ve always had a creative streak. Blogging felt like the perfect avenue for talking about the things I enjoy and putting my skill set to good use. I enjoy writing about my life as a childless 30-something. You’ll find posts about my hometown of Savannah, Georgia, a trip I recently took, or a little slice of my life from day-to-day. Thanks for reading! Check out my Instagram for more!
- My husband, Chris, and our dog, Bernie, rest at the center of my universe. We have a large family, and a lot of us live on the same little island on the Georgia coast!
- I’m an ISTJ, an Enneagram 6 (but I heavily identify with 5!), and a Ravenclaw. Now seems like a good time to mention that I’m also a huge Harry Potter fan.
- I love to laugh and I’m known for having a dry sense of humor, but I’m also a huge introvert. I need my alone time!
- My favorite band is St. Paul and the Broken Bones. I’ve seen them four times in concert and I hope to see them again soon!
- We have 8 chickens and recently applied for our yard to be an official Monarch butterfly waystation.
- I love shopping for vintage and antique finds. A lot of my furniture was purchased at antique stores.
- I come from a family of true crime nerds. I’m always on the lookout for new true-crime podcast series. I’d love for you to send me a message if you have recommendations for up-and-coming shows!
- At least once per day, I look at the clock right at 11:11… and I’ve started to consider 11 my lucky number.
- I love trying new foods and especially love trying food from other cultures!
- I have an uncanny memory for useless facts. If you’re playing trivia, I’m the girl you want on your team!
Click here to read my disclosures.